Topics: Next time:
- England v EU: dragging us down to their standards(?), the maximum width of a path, clear of hedges, now seems to be 1.2m, “though vegetation may have to be cleared frequently.” This may be fine for “one powered wheelchair” but visually impaired people work from a wall not from the hedge and need the whole path width.
- New members to be invited specifically the Police
- Entrance to LiDL has zebra stripes across the entrance, can we have the same across entrance to Co-op and Dunelm in Ham Road , Southlands Hospital in Upper Shoreham Road, Tesco and Next car parks at Holmbush, and the new Shell garage on A259 [Community Service project?]
- Refuges at road junctions along Upper Shoreham road 12, 17, 21 paces wide, and at Buckingham Road entrance and exit and Mill Lane.
- System for helping people get Disability bus pass, Gary arranging for Ang… to contact me to sort out the problem. The disability bus pass is brilliant as it extends the day by a couple of hours.
- Access on Public footpath over Shoreham lock gates to Southwick beach, now that the official cycle route uses this footpath. For the time being signs saying “Cyclists please let pedestrians go first”:
- WSCC Beautiful Sussex Project, does the proposed ed crossing over the A283 for the South Downs Way include a refuge? There is also a need for some help where the Downs Link Path crosses the A283 towards Bramber.